HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Feferi Peixes - The Heiress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PostSubject: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:11 am

Head canon:

Raised by a rather loving carapacian after the death of her lusus, she was forever told that all people, be they trolls, humans, or carapacian, are equal. She took in every word like it was a black and white moral code and this has shaped her present day behaviour dramatically.

As a child she was often a handful, featuring a short attention span and an almost limitless amount of energy she very much enjoyed her trips around Desre by her adoptive mother. However she is often so blinded by the beauty and good in people that she can miss their faults. This helps her make friends rather easily, but also leaves her to be incredibly gullible and naïve, and though she claims she’s getting better at it, she’s also rather clumsy at times.

As she grew older she began to wander around Derse without the protective gaze of her mother, and on one of these trips she met another troll known as Sollux. Despite the figurative, and literal, bump in their first meeting, she has since grown fond of Sollux, and considers him one of the most adorable people she's ever met. She always bounds when she comes up to him, and demands to have full updates on his life whenever they have a chance to meet up, however she has been unable to see him since her recent ascension to Derse's princess, and this rather upsets her.

Her relationship with Eridan has been rather rocky. Initially she was as close to him as she is to Sollux now, feeling like she could tell him anything, and that she would always be open to him too. However when the Condesce came to her with her plans of rebellion she was horrified, that so many people would die because of the barbaric desires of aging trolls. Though what really hurt her was when Eridan was furious she didn’t see the merit in the plan. When she slapped him in the heat of the argument it ended the moirallegiance and something deep in Feferi began to change. She refused to speak to Eridan on a social basis, only seeing him when they have to appear in public together, which so far has prevented any chance of talking out their problems like they used to. Though she appears to be brushing him off without a second thought, she very much still cries about what happened, and simply wants everything to return to normal, despite also knowing it can’t.

Though her naivety remains but there’s the little voice of doubt inside her head that’s telling her that nothing will fix itself on its own, and that she needs to do something.

It’s important to note that her carapacian mother died during the Condesce’s rebellion and when organising her things, Feferi found an amulet in her old home that bears some resemblance to that of the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors’s emblem. This has left her rather confused and wary. She’s fearful of the Cult, but oddly drawn to it, as if the more she thinks about it, the more she doesn’t believe it wants to be of any harm, but is still trying to suck up the courage to go blindly investigate.

She does not enjoy the political implications of being the Derse Princess, such as the eventual marriage to Eridan, and she’s sometimes not too fond of the Derse attire. Yes she thinks it is very pretty and sometimes rather enjoys it but she enjoys to feel like she can move freely instead of being constricted, and so instead spends her ‘out of view’ time in loose clothing, or swimsuits. However, she insists on wearing her goggles, a gift from her adoptive mother before she realised seadwellers do not need them, all the time. This was initially dismissed as childish eccentricity, and that she’d grow out of it, however goggles are becoming a well-loved fashion item amongst some of the younger highbloods as a result, which has allowed to Feferi to keep wearing them in public at least until the fad dies down.

Feferi does make fish puns most of the time, but not all of the time as it is more of a conscious activity she does for her own easily amused self. So when she’s frustrated or sad she tends to not do them, unless she’s trying to pretend she’s perfectly fine, in which case she can sometimes overdo it.

She has a love of sea life, with her very own “Royal Aquariam”, which consists of the old fish tank she was housed in when she was a wriggler, and its two occupants: Mr Glubbington, and Lady Glubsworth. She has yet to learn they are both males and her breeding efforts are going to waste.

She owns a trident, a relic from her blood caste’s old tribe, but it is not something she takes out of its special case in her royal tower, except on important occasions when she has to appear in front of the public for a formal event.

Due to her being young she’s not had any quadrant experience, bar her moirallegiance with Eridan, and because of her attempt to love everyone, she’s not particularly felt the need to have the intense feelings needed for a matespriteship. Also because of her happy-go-lucky attitude she has yet to feel the intense feelings of hate needed for a kismesissitude, but as she’s beginning to harden to the world this may well soon change. However she’s often flirty without necessarily realising it.

Her more passive interests include music, and dancing it to it, whimsical stories and drawing. Though the latter she is appalling at, she still has horribly drawn pictures put up on her walls in her bedroom, or hidden in a box in her room. She has refused to take down her favourite drawing of her and Eridan, despite their break up.

She disapproves with the war in every aspect, but feels completely powerless to stop it. However she’s unaware of the rebellion, but is more than likely to join it upon discovering it.

Physical head canon:

Feferi, being one of the tyrian purple blooded trolls, was destined for a tall and imposing form. However since she’s only 16 her body is still developing which leaves her looking slightly awkward. She’s currently around 5 foot 10 and is still in her growth spurt period. She’s also slim to the point of looking fragile, and she has a rather small chest. These, however, are hidden by her fancy dresses, which were padded to make her look more aesthetically pleasing and adult to her public. She also has long limbs, which could one day be part of a graceful empress, but at the amount serves to add to her clumsy nature.

Roleplay sample:

Feferi couldn’t quite understand what she was looking at, what the full length mirror was displaying back at her.

“I feel stupid.” She muttered, whilst examining her newly dressed form side on. What on Derse was the Condesce expecting her to wear to the speech? Had she even seen it? Did she even care? Feferi mused that probably would have if she’d seen the dress.

The dress had a cage hidden under the fabric, to give her lower form a more regal look, or so she was told, to her it made her look like she was half a troll appearing out of a puffy blob, and the dress had padded out her chest to give her a more “form filling figure”, according to the royal dresser. She looked down at the “enchanced” breasts with dismay. How did anyone think these were real? They looked like giant purple marshmellows. She sighed, wishing her stupid body would hurry up and finish growing so she could dress like the Condesce herself, and not have to be stuck in these stupid clumps of fabric.

She glanced at the door; the royal dresser had left momentarily to collect something of trivial importance. Feferi began to grin. She waddled over to her bag as best as she could in her heels (why she would need to wear them when they were hidden under her dress was beyond her), and fished out a pair of goggles which matched her blood. She began the slow walk back to the mirror whilst trying her best to fit them on. Getting them physically around her head was fine, but fishing out all of her hair out of the strap was always a faff, though she one she was well practised at.

She looked back at the mirror, beginning to feel more like herself again. She knew she was only there as an accessory to the Condesce, but having that spark of individuality gave her the confidence she needed to stand there next to that murdering witch and that poor fool Eridan.

“Eridan…” She murmured. She didn’t know why she did this to herself, every time she thought about the breakup she was left sad, but yet she insisted on doing it repeatedly.

“No, we can’t be sad when we go out to meet the nobility; we have to be enthusiastic and excited!” She reminded her reflection, hoping that by doing so she could regain her confidence. She needed something to amuse her, something to keep her happy when it mattered.

She checked the royal dresser was still gone, before turning back to the mirror and suddenly puffing out her cheeks, watching her facial fins spread out. She absolutely shrieked with laughter, and she had to confirm what she saw wasn’t a trick of her mind. She puffed out her cheeks again, bigger this time. She laughed louder than before. Imagine Eridan doing that! He’d be like a happy little fish! Or imagine the Condesce trying it!

Feferi was clutching her sides at the mental image of her Imperious Condescension puffing out her cheeks in front of the public

“Oh my, Sollux would’ve loved that!” She muttered to herself as she returned to stare at her reflection. Her giggling fits died down as she thought back to Sollux. She hadn’t seen him since being made Princess of Derse. With all the highbloods slaughtering their way through the lowblood masses, was he actually alive? Had he even managed to hide his powers?

Did he miss her?

She broke out of her trance as the door creaked open and one of the royal guards gestured her to follow him. She forced her sadness back down. She was an accessory, and accessories weren’t supposed to have feelings.

OOC: Hi! I’m Alex, I’m 19 in August and I’m from England. I have been rping since I was about 14, starting out on the Neopets Roleplay board, and soon after I migrated to private roleplays over various IM systems. I’ve only ever attempted one forum rp which shut down soon after I signed up (hoping that doesn’t happen here too!), but I’m going to study Creative Writing at University, so I figure what’s the harm in getting some practise in?

In regards to Homestuck I’m a big fan, and have been following it eagerly since about Christmas time, though I’ve only recently attempted to start roleplaying it, and then only with my fantrolls, but it was a casual finding of a link to this on a Tumblr account that got me here, and at past midnight I decided it would be good to be an alien princess. So here I am now with a character sheet. I'm doing this amongst some intense revision so if I've messed anything up just let me now and I'll get right on it!

I’m hidden away in a lot of places on the web, but here are my main ones:
Necrosis103 on Deviantart – Got some old writings up there, don’t update it as often as I should but hey ho.
LynetteTentaspy and asksplashy on Tumblr, which is an rp blog for an albino squid girl and a neglected Magikarp ask blog
Necrosis103 on Steam – You will find me here if I’m on the computer on most occasions and this is the best way to have a discussion with me without leaving a message, as you can get me when I’m playing games and/or get faster responses and the like. I don’t mind getting to know everyone on here a little better or indeed doing other rps if the fancy takes you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:30 am

I am so excited to have you! I also really love your headcanon for Fef. So many people write her off as just another 2d, overexcitable, eternally happy character, but you really gave her definition!

Anyway, I really hope your sheet is accepted and we get to RP at some point! (I think Aradia and Feferi would make excellent friends )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:37 am

I gave her definition? Thank you so much ;_; I was really anxious about my design for her, but I'm glad she's been liked by someone at least <3

And I'd love to rp with you too! I think I need to talk to Sollux's rper to see if Aradia's ever been mentionned to Feffles before, and how much Fef would know about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Wow your headcanon for Fef is lovely!~ I admit I giggled at her breeding attempts.

I can't wait to have the chance to roleplay with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Yay, someone enjoyed my humour~

and thank you for the compliment, I'm eager to rp with you too, and all the other lovely Dersites
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GCat
Admin
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Character sheet accepted!

Don't worry, we don't plan on shutting down anytime soon.

Have fun!

PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Welcome Feferi!

I agree with Aradia, you really gave definition to your character. I also absolutely loved your rp sample, it was so cute and funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Yes! Accepted first try. Nice <3

and thanks for the welcome Dirk, I'm always glad when people appreciate my humour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Aww your Feferi is so cute! ;3; I already love her! You did a great job with your headcanon!

I hope you have fun on the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:32 am

Your writing is absolutely delicious and your headcanon of Feferi, adorable. I can't wait to rp with you!! I'm so happy we finally have a Fef, too!

Welcome on the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am

-late to the party- Welcome aboard!! My favorite part of your headcanon is actual her physical one xD I love how she's just a normal teenager with a lanky body and they're trying to cover it up as if nobod ever saw her before!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cosplay-is-good.deviantart.com
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:59 am

Your Feferi is adorable and wonderful and perfect and I want to give her many, many hugs! <3

I loved how you put in all of those extra details, like her being bad at drawing but loving to do so anyway, or how while her goggles are an eccentricity, they are so definitive of her person and so important to her! I especially adored the cuttlefish part. That was just so perfect. I started laughing harder than I probably should have XD

I'm so I shouldn't say this, I shouldn't say this, but I can't help myself -EXCIT--ED to have you on the forums~!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Feferi Peixes - The Heiress   

Back to top Go down

Feferi Peixes - The Heiress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1