HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Pokemon Sprites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 3:21 pm

My artistic talent lies in pokemon spriting~ So if you guys ever want some cute little sprites for whatever the heck or just for fun I'm your gal.

Here are some examples.

Revamps


Fusions


PokeTrainers


Shadow Pokemon


Birthstone Pokemon


Pokedolls


Angel/Devil/Both Pokemon


Oh and the occasional Retype


Sorry about the random white spaces, I use old MSpaint so I have to use something else to make them transparent that doesn't always work the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy Lalonde
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : always moving
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Wow that's awesome! I like the Ninetales and ... what's the other pokemon? /fail

The Angel Espeon is pretty cute too!

The pokedolls are adorable!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lawrence Gallis
Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-05-16
Location : Derse. Probably.
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 3:52 pm

I think the other pokemon is Scolipede!

But yeah, these all look quite nice. I especially like the Duskull PokeTrainer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you~

Also if you're talking about the other pokedoll it's a Lucario.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy Lalonde
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : always moving
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Oh I see!! Now that you mention it, it's obvious! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nirana Vactes
Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : Derse - High District
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh my goodness, these are amazing! I used to draw pixel art a long time ago but I've found I don't have the patience for that kind of detail... how long does it usually take you to make a sprite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Nirana Vactes wrote:
Oh my goodness, these are amazing! I used to draw pixel art a long time ago but I've found I don't have the patience for that kind of detail... how long does it usually take you to make a sprite?

Depends which kind really. Recolours I can make in like 2 minutes flat (unless it's a revamp). Pokepeople take about 5 minutes while Pokedolls take the longest with ranging times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sollux Captor
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Oh my god those are so adorable! I am amazed by your pixel art m'lady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Sollux Captor wrote:
Oh my god those are so adorable! I am amazed by your pixel art m'lady.

Why thank you~

Oh I totally forgot, I even remade a trainer sprite into God Tier Dave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 8:02 pm

These are flippin' adorable girl. We should do an art trade at some point!
Back to top Go down
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Nepeta Leijon wrote:
These are flippin' adorable girl. We should do an art trade at some point!

That'd be fun~ Heck I usually just do these for free since I enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sollux Captor
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Dove Vasati wrote:
Sollux Captor wrote:
Oh my god those are so adorable! I am amazed by your pixel art m'lady.

Why thank you~

Oh I totally forgot, I even remade a trainer sprite into God Tier Dave.

Oh my god Daaaave D: He's just so perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 11:05 pm

I could try and make a Sollux if you want. Is there a certain Sollux you like better then the others?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Fri May 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Haha, well, if I pass you a ref to an OC or something, could you make it for me? I'll draw whatever you want (I like drawing for people for free as well haha :33)
Back to top Go down
Sollux Captor
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Sat May 19, 2012 12:10 am

Dove Vasati wrote:
I could try and make a Sollux if you want. Is there a certain Sollux you like better then the others?

Oh my god that would make me so happy! Um... I really like the first version of Sollux, I like him with his 3g glasses, he's just so stylish ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Sat May 19, 2012 11:08 am

Nepeta Leijon wrote:
Haha, well, if I pass you a ref to an OC or something, could you make it for me? I'll draw whatever you want (I like drawing for people for free as well haha :33)

I could always try~ Though I have no clue what I'd want you to draw!

Sollux Captor wrote:
Oh my god that would make me so happy! Um... I really like the first version of Sollux, I like him with his 3g glasses, he's just so stylish ~

Hehehe alright~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:52 pm

I usually don't like to double post but I finished the Sollux sprite.


urk I couldn't make it transparent...bluh


Last edited by Dove Vasati on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roxy Lalonde
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : always moving
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Aww he's adorable!! ;3;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sollux Captor
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Dove Vasati wrote:
I usually don't like to double post but I finished the Sollux sprite.


urk I couldn't make it transparent...bluh

aaaah he's so pretty ; A; can I put it in my signature?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Dove Vasati
Posts : 92
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Sollux Captor wrote:
Dove Vasati wrote:
I usually don't like to double post but I finished the Sollux sprite.


urk I couldn't make it transparent...bluh

aaaah he's so pretty ; A; can I put it in my signature?

Of course~ If you're able to make it transparent I say go for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sollux Captor
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Dove Vasati wrote:
Sollux Captor wrote:
Dove Vasati wrote:
I usually don't like to double post but I finished the Sollux sprite.


urk I couldn't make it transparent...bluh

aaaah he's so pretty ; A; can I put it in my signature?

Of course~ If you're able to make it transparent I say go for it!

I can't seem to be able to do it without fucking up everything else ; 3;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprites   

Back to top Go down
 

Pokemon Sprites

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» SCATTER THE ASHES // a pokemon site
» Pokemon All-Region RP
» Living the Dream: A Statless Pokemon RP
» Destined Pokemon Clans
» Pokemon with natural abilities/extra senses

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Skaian Wars ::  Out of Character :: Fandom Corner-