HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Come say hi~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
avatar
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : always moving
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Duuuuuude! Dirk doesn't want to talk to Roxy, you think he will give her private lessons? LOL You're no prophet!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Mon May 14, 2012 5:53 pm

shoooosh time will come my child *cradles face and paps head* Time will come when then prince will address the rogue and friends they shall become.

...

Or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
avatar
Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Mon May 14, 2012 5:57 pm

But they're meant to be, right??

ActuallynoDirkwillhavenoneofit. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : always moving
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 pm

You really think so? Well when they meet again, Roxy will cling to Dirk and never let him go. YOU'RE DOOMED DIRK. And yes they are meant to be!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 1:25 am

Oh, rehi people.
Now with a new character i will do her someday near.
Do you think some people will play it weird and make a nice ''all peace'' alliance? Like the war in the two moons will end?
Letter exchange seem so nice and it's like people on prospit don't make it often D:
(BTW: i was Jane)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 1:50 am

*Sneak by and listen to the conversation*
Back to top Go down
avatar
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 2:32 am

John Egbert wrote:
*Sneak by and listen to the conversation*

Too late we saw you John *points at* WE SAW YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
avatar
Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 2:46 am

John Egbert wrote:
*Sneak by and listen to the conversation*

*Grabs John by his collar and put him in the conversation circle*
Welcome and have fun.

Anyway, I can't wait to have more people on my side, so I can set up plans with more than just my god damn carapace involved. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 2:51 am

Draconian Dignitary wrote:
John Egbert wrote:
*Sneak by and listen to the conversation*

*Grabs John by his collar and put him in the conversation circle*
Welcome and have fun.

Anyway, I can't wait to have more people on my side, so I can set up plans with more than just my god damn carapace involved. xD

We have a Jaaaaaack he's coming. Can't wait for his character sheet!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
avatar
Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 3:09 am

Sollux Captor wrote:
We have a Jaaaaaack he's coming. Can't wait for his character sheet!!!

I can't wait too... But I still want more (Yes, I'm that kind of person... just kidding! xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 3:35 am

Aaugh! I was suppose to be well hidden! >:B Fine, fine.
I can try to help for more advertising! I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
avatar
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : always moving
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 3:56 am

Corynn Potola wrote:
Oh, rehi people.
Now with a new character i will do her someday near.
Do you think some people will play it weird and make a nice ''all peace'' alliance? Like the war in the two moons will end?
Letter exchange seem so nice and it's like people on prospit don't make it often D:
(BTW: i was Jane)

I don't think that will happen for some reasons xD The bad guys are just ... real bad guys... DD? xD

I guess that if peace really happen, it will be after lots of fights 8D' isn't it better like that? /shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 8:23 am

Can this conversation circle play pattycake while were at it? Its all the peace this forum will get.

Plus i flippin' LOVE pattycake.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 11:53 am

I just read myself and it was very... Confusing, yes.
I was thinking about a ''all peace alliance''. So it like a third alliance, or something like that, huhu.
Anyway, i can't wait to finish my OC sheet. But i'm so buzu at the moment (Like IRL) and i'm moving in my appartement, so it's complicated.
Back to top Go down
avatar
Posts : 128
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Prospit - high district
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 am

Everyone nearly came out of their shells!! I'd say it's going to take about another week before we're solid enough to really oil the gears and make it happen! I'm surprised by the number of OCs .__. I was expecting the canon to be eaten away before even one appeared on the boards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cosplay-is-good.deviantart.com
avatar
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Corynn Potola wrote:
I just read myself and it was very... Confusing, yes.
I was thinking about a ''all peace alliance''. So it like a third alliance, or something like that, huhu.
Anyway, i can't wait to finish my OC sheet. But i'm so buzu at the moment (Like IRL) and i'm moving in my appartement, so it's complicated.

Oh yeah im pretty damn busy too, I understand that feeling... and ugh moving is such a pain isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Terezi Pyrope wrote:
Everyone nearly came out of their shells!! I'd say it's going to take about another week before we're solid enough to really oil the gears and make it happen! I'm surprised by the number of OCs .__. I was expecting the canon to be eaten away before even one appeared on the boards.

I know! I can't even really communicate with anyone because the only people I know are Equius and Karkat via PM. We gotta push it like crack to anyone who can RP.
Back to top Go down
avatar
Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Low District
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 5:27 pm

But I'm pretty sure you can meet other people than the ones you already know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Yeah just like me, I'm kind of stuck on the Moon, but I still found a way to be on Prospit to meet other people.
Back to top Go down
avatar
Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 pm

This has nothing to do with what you guys were talking about, but I wish there was a like button on the posts u3u Because reading everyone's roleplays is just so entertaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : always moving
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 11:05 pm

OMG DIIIIIIIRK me too! I was reading some posts and I was really enjoying myself! XD

And yeah, like Karkat and John said, you can roleplay with anyone on your planet (for now xD)! Just find a way to meet them somewhere!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 179
Join date : 2012-05-05
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Nepeta Leijon wrote:
Terezi Pyrope wrote:
Everyone nearly came out of their shells!! I'd say it's going to take about another week before we're solid enough to really oil the gears and make it happen! I'm surprised by the number of OCs .__. I was expecting the canon to be eaten away before even one appeared on the boards.

I know! I can't even really communicate with anyone because the only people I know are Equius and Karkat via PM. We gotta push it like crack to anyone who can RP.

You should come looking for some other Dersites that are dwelling around *wonk*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrainbows.tumblr.com/
avatar
Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Derse
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Sollux Captor wrote:
Nepeta Leijon wrote:
Terezi Pyrope wrote:
Everyone nearly came out of their shells!! I'd say it's going to take about another week before we're solid enough to really oil the gears and make it happen! I'm surprised by the number of OCs .__. I was expecting the canon to be eaten away before even one appeared on the boards.

I know! I can't even really communicate with anyone because the only people I know are Equius and Karkat via PM. We gotta push it like crack to anyone who can RP.

You should come looking for some other Dersites that are dwelling around *wonk*

Yeah you should come looking for attractive Dersites *wonk*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-03-29
Location : always moving
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Tue May 15, 2012 11:19 pm

People, stop stealing my wonk!!! :U /shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-05-10
Location : Low District
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   Wed May 16, 2012 12:42 am

I know this is completely random but JAKE! LOOK AT YOUR MESSAGES!

We figured out that it was really hard to know when we got mail because it doesn't flash or anything D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Come say hi~   

Back to top Go down
 

Come say hi~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Skaian Wars ::  Out of Character :: General Discussion-