HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PostSubject: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:42 pm

I..I. AAAH It was amazing, they are finally reunited, I .. I

Spoiler:

Dirk just ESCAPED THE MILES.

DISCUSS
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Yeeeeees, feelings!! ;A;

Also, I don't think they are safe just yet, they are not in the game! Dirk escaped the Miles, FOR NOW.
I don't know what will happen next but they have to do something! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I admit that while I was watching Dirk do tricks on his flying skateboard that I was silently thinking in my head "Stop wasting time you idiot!"

Oh and then that really large panel with Jake kissing Dirks head? First thing I noticed was Dragonmom~

Other then that this update was insane. Heheh Serenity is just sitting in Roxy's hair the whole time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Oh my god. Wow, whoa, that was my favourite update in a while.

1. HOW IS DIRK SUCH A BOSS
CASUALLY BRINGS THREE MEMBERS OF THE PARTY BACK FROM THE DEAD AND UNITES ALL FOUR
BEHEADS SELF ONLY TO COME BACK TO LIFE
SCORES A SMOOCH
AND DOESN'T EVEN CHANGE HIS EXPRESSION THROUGHOUT

2. DIRK AND MEENAH PALESHIP

3. Everyone hugs and makes up or out. All of the ships are canon. All of them. I have so many feels right now and I don't know what to ship.

4.Roxy's EXPRESSION just made the entire update. My godd I loved it.

Sorry this post is so emotional and "SADKJASDHASJD", I watched it only a few minutes ago!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:56 am

dude when i saw it all i seriously thought it was all just so adorable
is it weird that i thought it was adorable
because i thought it was adorable
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 pm

That was like, the best thing in the entirety of ever. All of the ships became canon. All of them.
Back to top Go down
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 pm

JOHN. YOURS G1FS. 1 JUST W4NT TO L1CK TH3M. >:]

Such a cool update! I was so upset when Dirk beheaded himself that I ran crying to Sollux on msn who told to keep reading cause it was awesome xD I am so lame and pathetic when I get upset over character.

But John!

Theoretically, Dirk did NOT survive the red miles! He did kill himself but it was during the red miles so there's a possibility it was also to trick the game and defeat the AI!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cosplay-is-good.deviantart.com
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Dirk:Unite just had me with this retarded gaping expression all through it. And omg Roxy looked so ridic happy to actually meet with other people for the first time i can't handle all these feels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite   

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] - [S] Dirk: Synchronize & Unite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Skaian Wars ::  Out of Character :: Homestuck Talk-