HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What's your timeline?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PostSubject: What's your timeline?   Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Hey there! When I first started here, I asked if we could have several rps going at the same time... I was replied yes at the condition of having a somewhat tangible timeline. And since I don't talk with everyone as much as I do with other characters, I've decided to make a timeline for Terezi and I greatly invite everyone to do so so no one places an event into the past or the future and no the other!!

Chronological order:

- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT [Pv Terezi] (with Karkat Vantas, Flashback, sets at least a year before the Condesce raise)

- How to make a good rebel by GC (with Draconian Dignitary and Dirk Strider, Correspondance, intemporal but starts months before Rebels: Get ready!) Seems to be on hiatus

- GallowsCalibrator: (with Nirana Vactes, Correspondance, intemporal, starts about a month before Rebels: get ready!, last post is right after Making a Point On Hiatus due to awaiting events on Derse

- Rebels: Get Ready! (with Karkat Vantas, Gamzee Makara, Mara Sikes, Jade Harley, Minthaal Fhardon and eventually other prospitians, Prospit HQ, slum district, Finished)

- To GallowsCalibr8tor ;;;;) (with Vriska Serket, Correspondance, sets a few weeks after Rebels: get ready!, Finished)

- S.S. Reunion (with Vriska Serket, Apartments, sets immediately after To GallowsCali8r8tor ;;;;) finished)

- Making a point (with Merkes Nagesh, Streets, sets sometimes after S.S. Reunion. Finished)

- Delicious Dangers (with Jade Harley, various locations, sets about two weeks after S.S. Reunion)

I'll update as new rps come!

Last edited by Terezi Pyrope on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cosplay-is-good.deviantart.com
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm

That's actually a pretty good idea! I'm doing one roleplay at a time for now but it will change in the future so I will start this timeline while it's still simple!
I strongly encourage everyone to do the same thing!

- Freshly arrived from Skaia part 1 (with Dirk Strider and Sollux Captor) FINISHED

- Freshly arrrived from Skaia part 2 (with Sollux Captor) FINISHED

- Map Making (with Dirk Strider and Dove Vasati) - Immediatly after Freshly arrived part 2 FINISHED (my part at least)

- Dangerous expedition (with Draconian Dignitary, Dirk Strider and Dove Vasati) - Immediatly after Map Making.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Great idea! Though I'm not sure when my roleplay with Rose takes place..I'll have to ask her about that sometime.

Chronological Order:

- Rude Awakening (With Dirk) DONE
- Map Making (Dirk, and minor cameo of Roxy. Set right after Rude Awakening)
- Dangerous Expedition (DD, Roxy,Dirk. Set right after Map Making)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Didn't notice this, but probably a good idea to set something up like this before my mind derps.

- Two peas in a pod With Jade, possibly someone else since this is just starting, Flashbacks. Three years ago. Ongoing.

- Just Taking a Walk With Nirana, Her Imperious Condescension's palace (atm in library again). Ongoing, open. Two days before A Night on the Town, late evening/night.

- A Night on the Town With Lawrence, The Market. Night. Finished.
- A Night on the Town p2 With Lawrence, Streets. Night. Finished

- It's Been Too Long With Dave, Her Imperious Condescension's palace (library specifically). Ongoing, closed. Morning after Night on the Town.

Place in timeline unknown

- Underground Passages Around the Palace With Dove, Other Locations. Ongoing, closed.

Last edited by Rose Lalonde on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fairythoughtless.tumblr.com
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 am

I guess I should do it too, even though I don't have much RP going on because of one in particular. I'll update them asap.

• WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT; flashback with Terezi

• Who said I was going to stay?; With John and Jade FINISHED

• Rebels: Get ready!; With Terezi, Mara, Jade, Gamzee, Mintaal and Kanaya

All others being work in progress.

Last edited by Karkat Vantas on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Noir
Carapace
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:33 pm

- Out for Repairs ; one week after "Dangerous Expedition." (With Equius) Completed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Going to update Nepeta and Kreans' timelines in one go:

+ Secrets For Secrets: Nirana Vactes and Nepeta Leijon accidentally meet in a dark alley around the same time as Out For Repairs (Equius and Jack Noir)

+ Cemetary Spectacle: Nepeta talks to Aradia upon Equus' request the night after SfS & OFR.

+ The Star That Fell For the Moon [OPEN]: Kreans visits Kanaya at work, time pending.

+ [Name Pending]: Flashback to when Kanaya met Kreans around the age of 7 human y/o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Whoop, mara does pretty much nothing XD but i suppose this is good to get started before things get too out of hand. All ongoing.

-Kanaya's Dememse (The Torn Glove and the Dress Hem)- With Mara and Kanaya. in which Mara gets her outfit revised. Right after Mara decides to try and become a rebel

-Rebels: Get Ready!- With Karkat, Terezi, Mintaal, Gamzee, Kanaya and Jade. in which Mara gets a job. Probably a few months after ^^^.

-A Simple Walk- With Jade. in which Mara talks with Jade. Most likely a week after ^ (time to be discussed with Jade)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Clown beating with Gamzee, Minthaal, Aliyah.
Streets, Prospit
Nearly finished

The melancholy of a bully with Merkes (after his Making a point Rp)
Streets, Prospit
In progress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Queen
Carapace
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 am

White Queen:

-Wanderings of a Questant: [In Progress with Jake English and Jane Crocker]

-A Willingness for the New: [In Progress with Jade Harley]

(Both of these RPs build up to 'Dousing the Firestarter.')

-Dousing the Firestarter: [Nearly Completed with Arkus Antioche]

Point Ardenwell:

-The Diary of Point Ardenwell: [In Progress] (This will be ongoing for quite a while since I started it from seven years before Point became a Commander. Kairan Sendar, a jadeblood, is one of the main characters in her diary. It will end when it catches up to the very end of the entire forum.

Which I really hope won't be soon.)

-Of Conspiracies and Revelations: [Completed with Nirana Vactes]

-Checkmate: [Completed with the Black Queen]

-Vanishing Roads: [In Progress with Velani Alsuhi]

-Intersection: [In Progress with Nirana Vactes and Dave Strider]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: What's your timeline?   

Back to top Go down

What's your timeline?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top